- Remote - GMT +/-3 hrs - Reporting to the CEO
- First Head of Marketing at Hofy, with the opportunity to build up a comprehensive marketing strategy and diverse team to deliver against ambitious goals
- Working closely with the commercial team to bring our values to life
About the role
This will be a wide-reaching role to lead the entire marketing strategy and grow the team from the mighty one-woman army that it is right now to a well-established team with channel separation and specialists in growth and product marketing for example. In this role more specifically you will:
- Create and oversee a clear marketing strategy, but have a hands-on approach while you are building and ramping up a team.
- Leading, motivating, coaching, and growing a high-performing marketing team, with an appropriate structure and support level.
- Build structure and design the team to deliver demand gen, growth, and product marketing and the brand. Help to guide market segmentation, flywheel effects, ICP, and persona development.
- Work very closely with internal teams to build pipelines and capitalise on growth opportunities (Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Product).
This role will be a great fit for you if you already have some experience in building marketing strategies and teams from the ground up. You will lead a multi-functional team and while we don't expect you to be an expert in every single area of marketing you should have wide-reaching experience and an understanding of what good looks like across all marketing channels.
- You have proven experience building a B2B SaaS business from Series A+ into an established and trusted brand. You have a 'customer first' mindset, the intuition to understand our customers needs and aspirations, and the leadership to pass that onto the team.
- You have led best-in-class marketing teams, have designed strategic roadmaps, can prioritise them based on impact and outcomes and have consistently overachieved your quantified objectives.
- You have experience overseeing product marketing, content marketing, and demand generation.
- You're comfortable recruiting, coaching and line managing a team of multi-disciplined marketers.
- You're collaborative and understand the principles of sales and how they drive closed-won success.
We exist to equip the world's talent with the means to do their best work. Enabling organisations to level up their employee value prop and increase the diversity of their teams. Creating more space for more ideas, innovation and advances.
To get us one step closer to a future in which opportunity flows globally, materially elevating career trajectories and quality of life for people everywhere.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
Aim high, stay humble
We're ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree commitWe balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challengeWe give it everything we've got.
- Work together to winWe support each other to reach our
- Grow beyond good enoughWe continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- Full home office set up from Hofy
- Choice of tech
- 35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- Regular team and company socials
- Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).