Olo is looking for an experienced Marketing and Branding leader to join our Professional Services organization, working with our customers and partners to strategize and oversee execution of their marketing efforts.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team, acting as a trusted partner to the largest names in the restaurant sector. You will be accountable for the success of marketing campaigns with a focus on guest segmentation and targeted outreach across various channels (email, SMS, push notifications) including campaign strategy, setup, monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking, and reporting.
Reporting to the leader of Professional Services, the Brand Marketing Team Lead, Professional Services will be responsible for creating SOPs with our initial brands for how we partner together successfully and shaping the operation as we learn through experience.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You'll Do
- Partner with brands to impart best practice knowledge as their marketing strategy is defined, ensuring they’re using our tools to the optimal outcome
- Input into all aspects of their marketing strategy and own execution of everything thereafter, including documentation of campaigns, identification of desired outcomes, ideation of guest journeys, and content creation
- Manage ongoing reporting and review against the strategy agreed with the brands, including quarterly strategy review and alignment sessions
- Oversee those in Olo’s team working on campaign execution who will be building guest journeys, identifying and executing pilot groups, and dispatching email, push and SMS communication to consumers
- Conduct campaign cost analysis and share industry analysis, competitive landscape commentary, and best practice recommendations
- Partner with the brand’s corporate marketing to build and define campaign templates by distribution channel (email, SMS, push notifications) to support local engagement and field marketing
- Work with agency partners to create segments to target guests by campaign, optimize content and campaign ROI for the brand
- Review reporting including campaign performance metrics, guest book growth analysis, loyalty impact analysis, guest cohort reporting, cost per lifetime acquisition reporting, and conducting A/B testing. Moreover, provide commentary and analysis on where improvements can be made
- Create reporting on core marketing metrics, to optimize a brand’s LTV:CAC, evaluate loyalty program profitability and quantify revenue impact of each campaign
- Assist in ad hoc activities including building segments and campaigns specific to regions and assisting franchisees with reporting
- Perform project management activities including coordinating, preparing for and participating in marketing meetings, providing guidance for optimal campaign performance, managing campaign timelines and communicating campaign progress to brands
- Partner with agencies on campaign creation, execution, and sharing best practice recommendations
What We'll Expect From You
- Experience in a fast-paced Branding or Marketing role within the restaurant industry with proven results/direct impact
- Experience partnering closely with client-side professionals in similar roles and the ability to manage those stakeholders effectively
- Experience coding responsive HTML emails and building template-based emails, ensuring that emails are dynamic, efficiently coded, and render correctly across a wide variety of email and mobile clients
- Experience in leveraging data to interpret and form insight, using this data to continuously iterate on campaigns
- Experience delivering results through the collaborative work of a cross-functional team
- Time spent working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Passion for working with customers, their distributed stakeholder groups, and celebrating their grow
- Strong communication skills
- Inherently creative and resourceful
- Ability to communicate at all levels and skilled at securing senior management and cross-team alignment
- Ability to influence leadership across business groups and the field marketing communities to drive service onboarding, adoption, and evolution
- Ability to build partnerships and grow strong cross-group collaborations
- Ability to handle conflict and make trade-offs without sacrificing the long-term vision
- Legally able to work in the United States
Nice to Have
- Experience with Sendgrid and Twilio
- Experience with Looker and/or Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Experience with Marketing Automation Software
- Experience with Audience Segmentation Software
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $135-165K annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at [email protected]