Delivering the best Spotify
experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify
give it to them.
We want to connect millions of people with their favorite audio and create a service that people love to use. We believe audio should be easily accessible and that listening to audio will make people live richer lives. We want to improve the connection between people who love listening to music and people who love creating music.
The content that appears on Spotify
can have severe real-world consequences. As our platform grows, we’re accelerating our efforts to ensure we can protect both creators from infringement and customers from experiencing real world harm. Our moderation systems require both the ability to capture nuanced understanding and process high volumes of content.
is seeking a product leader for this growing team that is responsible for systems that identify and handle moderation and infringement problems on the Spotify
What You'll Do:
- As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development and coaching of a team of Product Managers.
- You will partner with stakeholders from across the business to set the strategy for the systems that detect and handle moderation and infringement issues on our platform.
- You will build collaborative relationships with stakeholders in our Legal and Trust Safety Organisations.
- Build and evangelize the narrative about the safety of content on Spotify.
Who You Are:
- You have experience managing a team of product managers, including hiring, developing and retaining good Product talent.
- You consistently demonstrate strong product management craft through both strategy and delivery.
- You are a versatile communicator who can connect with executives and engineers
- You are creative, action-oriented and data driven
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have experience leading through growth and change
- You are familiar with building consumer products at scale both in terms of traffic and global reach.
- Familiarity with online safety or regulatory compliance is plus
Where You'll Be:
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the UK.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify
for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Originally posted on Himalayas