, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice
is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we’re thoughtfully leading go to market activities (messaging, launch, enablement) around key new Global Services and Partnership offerings (integrations). Your work will help support the larger Bazaarvoice
platform and value story by highlighting the value these offerings add to our total solution. You will work closely with the Global Services team and the Partnerships team, collaborating with leaders across Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Commercialization and Management to bring to market innovative packaged services and partnership offerings. You will be a part of Bazaarvoice
’s Product Marketing Team, working to develop best practices, improve productivity and grow your skill set.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and maintain market audience and buyer persona definitions for our customer audience
- Build and maintain market expertise on eCommerce and Social Marketing trends, consumer shopping behavior and buyer needs
- Own competitive intelligence and field enablement for specific offerings in these two categories
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new offerings
- Develop and maintain focused positioning, messaging, pricing, packaging, and sales tools, developing vertical and geography-specific strategies and content
- Work directly with Sales Client Success to understand client and prospect behavior in order to develop and test new assets, research, promotional pricing
- Be the subject matter expert of specific offerings, so that other marketing teams can ideate and create solutions messaging, blogs, landing pages, webinars, events, campaigns and other demand generation vehicles that effectively promote the offerings
- This role will work across the organization to launch and optimize offerings. Partner teams will include Solutions Marketing, Services, Support, Product Management, Sales, Client Success, Operations, Finance, Legal, and our Executive Team.
Who you are:
- Team-oriented, eager to learn, motivated by challenges, customer-driven and ready to be a contributor to a dynamic, growing product marketing team
- Passionate product marketer excited to share ideas, work on a collaborative and supportive team and be a focal point for the success of their products (while having fun).4+ years’ experience in SaaS Product Marketing in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in analyzing market opportunities, defining market requirements, and managing go-to-market for SaaS B2B services/support offerings
- Experience taking SaaS offerings to market and working in the tech industry
- Data-driven, creative, and exceptional communications skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to articulate insights as well as presentation skills across various stakeholders.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
Nice to Have:
- Experience in ecommerce or social marketing
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice
before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice
believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Originally posted on Himalayas