Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Prisms is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to enable the successful integration and implementation of our Immersive Virtual Reality instructional model in secondary math & science classrooms. Working alongside the Head of Customer Experience, you will own account health, relationships, and renewals. You will interface directly with District Leaders to drive & ensure the successful adoption of Prisms.
Prisms is a rapidly growing start-up with incredible ambition and sky high standards for excellence. We are building a company that we believe will legitimately change the world of K-12 education. Joining now means you will have tremendous agency but also tremendous responsibility to refine, contribute to, and ultimately execute our shared vision of what's possible in K-12 math & science classrooms through the use of cutting edge immersive technology.
- Quarterback partner relationships from pre-sale to close to renewal & expansion
- Maintain visibility into overall account health to prioritize, minimize churn, and maximize NRR
- Partner effectively with internal teams: content and development; technical operations; curriculum & instruction; to design and sustain a comprehensive, scalable implementation apparatus that will drive successful customer adoption
- Conduct QA review of content and instructional support tools while actively monitoring implementation through ongoing data analysis & meetings with key stakeholders
- Commitment to transforming and reimagining STEM education
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or a Master's degree in STEM education preferred
- 2-5 years of Grades 6-12 teaching experience preferred
- 2-5 years of Customer Success or Account Executive experience at a start-up / growth enterprise preferred
- Highly motivated and skilled at working individually and collaborating with a cross-functional team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; comfort presenting to diverse audiences
- Ability to travel 1-2x per month (typically 1-3 days per trip)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/prisms-of-reality-customer-success-manager