, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie
brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie
is growing and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage develop Zowie’s cross-continental Marketing Team. You’ll foster a collaborative and creative approach to excel in bringing B2B marketing to the next level.
- Develop implement a comprehensive marketing strategy. With your Team, you’ll set up the ground for lead generation aligned with Zowie's business objectives, target markets, and competitive landscape.
- Oversee all marketing initiatives actions, combining the work of experts (including Content, Brand Growth) and managing the marketing budget. It’s within your hands how to combine talents and skillsets to drive inbound leads, educate the audience, and position Zowie as a thought leader in the customer service automation industry.
- Proactively work with other teams, such as Sales or Product Management, on structuring the best go-to-market processes, building brand awareness, ensuring consistent messaging, and ultimately maximizing product satisfaction. Zowie’s success is the result of all Teams working hand in hand.
- Use your experience knowledge to conduct market research within ecommerce and customer service/experience fields to gain deep insights into customer needs, preferences, and pain points. With your Team, you’ll then translate those into actionable marketing initiatives.
- Act as a data-guardian measuring marketing performance and the Team’s objectives. Then utilize these insights to identify trends and optimize marketing campaigns for better ROI.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Broad experience in B2B SaaS marketing on global markets
- Track record of developing and leading complex marketing teams that are/were successful in lead generation
- Deep understanding of business customers' behavior, SaaS market dynamics, and a wide range of lead generation strategies (including ABM)
- Ability to think out of the box to develop innovative marketing initiatives, resulting in a cohesive marketing strategy aligning with broader business goals
- An operational, data-driven, analytical approach backed by strong digital skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
It'll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in working with a SaaS solution within the ecommerce or customer service spheres
- Experience with AI, Chat, and/or CRM technologies
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
Originally posted on Himalayas