Purpose of Role
As the MS Office Specialist, you will be responsible for creating visually engaging and impactful presentations that effectively communicate complex information and ideas. Your creativity and design expertise will play a pivotal role in crafting compelling slides that align with the firm’s branding, message, and presentation goals. This role requires a keen eye for aesthetics and the ability to transform data and content into captivating slides.
- Works with Senior Designers and teams (offices, practice groups, sector groups, and global marketing service and business development team), to produce high quality and best-in-class design and service according to clients’ needs and requirements.
- Support the brand team in the production of presentations and custom templates in PowerPoint and other MS Office
- Produce supplementary material as required of such as front covers, back covers etc. for word documents and proposals.
- Work closely with the creative team, taking rough concepts and designs through to final, finished documents.
- Work from the templates already set out for our brand to an exacting standard, but with creative flair when necessary.
- Flag any work/briefs from clients that do not meet/adhere to brand guidelines.
- Support the firmwide design process to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products, focusing on a quality product and level of service.
- Adheres to process best practice and application of brand/corporate identity, meeting demanding timelines.
- File management (local and across time zones) in support of the Creative team.
- Supports Word-based pitches with artwork and image placement.
- Prioritizes workload to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Adheres to all privacy, bar association, SLA or anti-spam control and any other legal requirements affecting marketing-related material or initiatives.
- 2+ years' experience; previous experience working in a corporate or professional services environment preferred
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint including:
- Template creation and editing
- Proficient in the MS office package suite
- Comfortable exporting and creating additional presentation elements in Adobe CC packages – Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fluent in English in verbal and written
- Understanding of design theory
- Good eye for layout and design for presentations
- Has creative flair when required
- Ability to replicate/follow designs created by other team members
- Ability to manage multiple projects with day-to-day deliverables, demonstrated ability to change tasks quickly per changing demands.
- Experience working with external service providers.
- Carry designs and concepts provided by the designers through to completed final artwork.
- Highly accurate and methodical with meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of both print and digital production
- A good working knowledge of branding, corporate identity systems and identity application
- Good understanding of creative briefs and digital asset libraries
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to quickly establish good working relationships and promote best practice across all offices and at all levels.
- Comfortable working in team environments and demonstrates an ability to work on extremely tight schedules.
- benefits package
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services professionals play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit Talent into a wide variety of areas.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders, including marketing/business development teams, external technology vendors, IT professionals, partners/lawyers, compliance officers, and external research agencies/consultants/suppliers. This exposure will enable you to enhance your professional network and gain valuable insights into the legal industry.
Originally posted on Himalayas