As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize
accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize
delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize
delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you a creative thinker who loves sourcing? Do you like doing market research?
As a Crowdsourcing Specialist, you will search and identify suitable candidates supporting the Global Talent Community team at Welocalize
. You will use proactive recruitment strategies to attract candidates to add to Welocalize
’s talent community.
You will take care of the preliminary phase of the recruitment process, which includes researching local and global job boards and sourcing channels to find and identify potential candidates.
THIS IS A 6-MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
Lead Generation: Research where the talent is and search/source for candidates, including exploring social media platforms to interact with potential candidates;
- Implement Sourcing Strategies: you will develop and implement talent recruitment strategies to support Welocalize's hiring needs;
Candidate Outreach: You will be the face of the Talent Community team and you will be the first person to reach out to potential candidates. You must feel confident communicating with candidates and potential job portal collaborators influencers in writing;
Brand Ambassador: Generate interest in Welocalize's vacancies and build a talent pool by promoting the vacancies along with Welocalize's 4 pillars of culture; Customer Service, Quality, Global Teamwork, and Innovation;
- Build and Maintain the talent pool: While you look for candidates for current openings you will also identify candidates for those roles that we recruit regularly for future hiring needs, helping to reduce the time to fill and time to hire;
Reporting: Keep track of your daily activities and monitor conversion rates to keep optimizing the sourcing strategies and processes;
- Work together with the TA partners and hiring managers to define the ideal candidate profile;
- Think of innovative approaches to fulfil niche sourcing requirements;
- Indulge in thorough market research and explore region-specific sourcing strategy;
- Promote the Welocalize brand when communicating with candidates and job portals;
- Negotiate with different posting platforms and shortlist best sites according to the project requirement;
- Take ownership and help in the implementation of new sourcing initiatives;
- Measure success of the strategy and sourcing initiatives.
- Required: A minimum of 3 years sourcing experience;
- Required: Demonstrate affinity with candidate sourcing and recruitment techniques;
- Required: An avid interest in sourcing through market research, sourcing platforms and social media sites;
- Required: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Required: Knowledge of basic MS - Excel;
- Required: Skilled to use tools specific to market research and analysis;
- Required: Experience with sourcing tools, ATS (Lever and Workday preferable), and job portals;
- Required: Experienced with negotiation tactics;
- Preferred: Familiar with Crowdsourcing processes or previous experience;
- Preferred: Have experience in PS Suite PR;
- Preferred: Have multilingual language skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to build and maintain strong candidate and stakeholder relationships;
- Self-motivation with a positive go getter attitude;
- Ability to handle work-related pressure well and to adapt in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment;
- Ability to priorities multiple tasks in a timely manner;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Quick learner and confident;
- Possess critical thinking skills as well as being a creative, out of the box thinker.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Originally posted on Himalayas