Headquarters: Fully Remote
Join a creative agency that’s cultivating the best corporate gifting experiences in the world through personal white-glove service, amazing gift selections / retail genius, and thoughtful, user-friendly software. You will be helping bring our clients’ brands to life by supporting our Creative Partner team. As a member of this team you will be assisting our clients’ businesses and brands using our technology and service solutions to help them achieve their goals in marketing, sales / account-based marketing, HR, events and more.
You will be exposed to account management, product selection and customization, vendor relations, lookbook curation, production design, shopping and retail trends. You will develop a strong understanding of Brilliant’s business (who we are, what we do, how we work).
You will be assisting with:
- Sourcing products
- Curating lookbooks
- Creating estimates
- Liaison between Design and Client Services team
- Developing creative concepts and campaigns
- Ad-hoc client requests
- Assisting Creative Partner and others as requested
In addition to working alongside our Creative Partner team, you will interface internally with Business Development, Designers, Project Managers, and Customer Success. This role is a unique entry point into our company and will help you grow into a Creative Partner role within 3 - 6 months. This can be either an entry-level role, or a great role for someone interested in a career change.
We value creativity, hustle and grit. Ideal candidates are curious learners, proactive communicators with a yearning to deliver excellent client service. You have a flair for the creative and a passion for retail trends.
- 1 + years of full-time experience in marketing, account management and/or project management
- People-person with lots of empathy
- Ability to learn quickly and be nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Tech savvy
- Eager to learn and grow
- You love branding, design and retail. You have an innate curiosity and passion for intentional gifting. You will support our clients gifting initiatives through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral.
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both.
- $55-70k DOE
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- Company subsidized health insurance
- 401k (US only)
- Annual company-wide winter break and summer weekend, and generous holiday calendar
- Monthly personal holiday (the Brilliant Self Care Day ✨)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/brilliant-creative-associate