Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We'd love to talk, so read on!
Who we’re looking for:
Are you ready to make your mark on the world of technology? Do you have a passion for innovation, user experience, and making connections? If so, keep reading.
As an Associate Product Manager, you'll be an integral part of the HiHello team. You'll work closely with our product designer and developers to create innovative and user-friendly features for our app. You'll use your creativity and analytical skills to identify and prioritize product improvements and features. You'll conduct user research and gather feedback to help execute our product roadmap. And you'll work with our marketing and design teams to ensure that our product is not only functional, but beautiful and engaging as well.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated individual with a passion for product management. You have a strong sense of empathy for users and are committed to creating products that solve their needs. You are a great communicator and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a can-do attitude and are excited about the opportunity to learn and grow with a dynamic startup.
So, what makes you the perfect match for HiHello?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, engineering, business, design)
- 1-2 years of experience in product management or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Experience conducting user research and gathering feedback
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and product development processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology and innovation, with a focus on improving user experience
- Experience with mobile app development and familiarity with iOS and Android platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of design thinking principles and ability to translate user needs into product requirements
- Experience with project management tools is a plus
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where roles and responsibilities may evolve over time
What’s in it for you (Besides a ridiculously awesome team and product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch make a significant impact
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas