Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, automating, and measuring Lime’s CRM & promotion campaigns on the Braze platform. You will also oversee systems and data integrations that enable our team to implement sophisticated lifecycle and communication campaigns. You will work closely with the Growth marketing team, data science, product, and engineering to successfully execute rider campaigns that help increase Rider lifetime value.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in CRM administration, marketing automation, campaign development, workflow systems, and project management. understand marketing activities and will build out systems, processes, and workflows to support and augment them.
You will join a dynamic and collaborative team that operates with urgency, a data-driven mindset, attention to detail, and a commitment to influencing Rider behaviour and improving the rider experience.
It is required that this role is based in a city in which Lime operates.
What you will do:
- Lead our Marketing Operations efforts and be a strategic partner to the Rider Growth leadership team and key cross-functional stakeholders.
Platform and Systems Ownership:
- Act as our primary Braze Expert and administrator; train, support and ensure that best practices and protocols are followed by all users.
- Own the Marketing technology stack (Braze, Branch, Stripo, etc.), manage the selection of new tools (keep a pulse on emerging technologies and best practices), and support the management of our marketing technology ecosystem to support CRM and promotion campaigns.
- Drive integrations between our core marketing, data and ops systems and complimentary tools.
- Balance short-term fixes with the design and implementation of long-term solutions that scale.
- Identify opportunities to increase campaign efficiency by implementing automation, developing new CRM solutions, and integrating new data sources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day production, QA, deployment, monitoring, and optimization of CRM campaigns and promotions.
- Manage the campaign request process; detect and solve potential friction points.
- Monitor email and push deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal placement, visibility, and privacy compliance.
- Constantly review the Braze data ingestion process to ensure that we can execute sophisticated campaigns while efficiently using Data Points.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, A/B tests, integration issues, and other key marketing ops functions.
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all rider touchpoints.
Reporting / Analytics:
- Track, manage and own all channel-level reporting.
- Alongside the data science team, build and update reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign performance.