At ShipHero we make it easy to ship eCommerce. Our software allows our customers to run an efficient warehouse and fulfill customer orders quickly and accurately. ShipHero provides end-to-end automation, a mobile-powered workforce, customizable workflows and one-click integrations to help our clients scale their business.
We are looking to put this great technology in the hands of more brands and 3PLs to help them grow. To help drive revenue growth, we’re looking for a consultative and persistent Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. You’ll be reporting directly to the SDR Manager. Our team is remote and this position may reside in the U.S. or Canada.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for ShipHero.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts.
- Research your target companies and work with account executives to identify and prioritize strategic opportunities.
- Schedule discovery calls for our account executive team.
- Learn about warehouse logistics from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at ShipHero.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team and Sales Team to optimize email messaging, content, and sales collateral to drive more leads.
- Diligently update HubSpot, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Get exposure to account executives so when you consistently exceed quota you have the skills to move up to your next role with the ShipHero sales team within 18 months
You should have
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success or Warehousing and Logistics.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain ShipHero’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for letting us power their business.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- $2,000 so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job.
- 4 weeks of PTO + holidays.
- Mandatory fun time. We mean it. Work-life balance in spades.
- Free health insurance for U.S. based employees.
Our Core Values
- Do the right thing – Our employees are held to the highest standards. We act with integrity and honesty, embrace accountability, do what’s right, even when no one is watching.
- Tenacity – We take a relentless approach in our business: We show up expecting to win every day, obsess about serving our clients and employees, and are driven by results.
- Have Fun & Be Bold – We support work life balance and have fun while being our bold and authentic selves.
- Scrappiness – We do more with less. We are scrappy, determined, resourceful, and relentless in delivering results.